PDS Tech Inc Principal Network Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
PDS Tech is currently seeking a Principal Network Engineer for our client in Tempe, AZ
• Assist in developing and implementing operational plans associated with the administration of the client’s corporate network including routers, switches, wireless access, remote access, firewalls, ISP connections, proxy, DNS, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Participate in the development and utilization of industry best practice processes and procedures
• Responsible for design, construction, and maintenance of client’s corporate network to support current and future business need
• Act as a leader and arbiter of decisions in their specific areas of expertise
• Provide ongoing evaluation of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure alignment with business objectives and identify areas of risk and opportunity
• Performs as a project leader on important projects which are large, or which have many complex features
• Identify emerging network technologies and technical trends and develop recommendations for future use
• Prepares specifications, evaluates bids, and prepares recommendation material for management consideration for important large or complex contracts, projects, or procurements
• Performs as a staff consultant and/or advisor in a technical specialty
• Prepares and/or conducts written and oral reports and presentations
• Performs problem analysis, resolution, repair, and recovery
• Ability to work remote or on-site as needed
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution plus an additional 18 graduate level college credits in an area of specialty.
Minimum of 10 years cumulative and progressive post-degree experience
Other Significant Requirements :
• Frequent contacts with customers, vendors
• Occasional on-site work at various facilities to facilitate hardware installation, repair, or lifecycles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.