PDS Tech Inc Project Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Project Engineer in Tempe, AZ.
Responsible for the completion of long-term engineering projects. technical leadership in the execution, cost control, schedule execution, milestone management and customer/PM interface to meet key milestones and program objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Technical requirements management.
• Subsystem specification development.
• Customer and supplier technical communications.
• Design trade studies.
• Activity cost and schedule estimation.
• System risk analysis.
• Hardware integration.
• Technical problem solving.
• Root cause analysis.
• Design validation and testing.
• Presentation to peers and management.
• Report writing.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Aerospace Engineering.
• 3-5 years of engineering experience.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident due to export and ITAR restrictions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.