PDS Tech Inc Quality Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
PDS Tech is seeking a Quality Engineer for an open position in Tempe, AZ
· Designs, implements, evaluates, and revises, technical quality assurance protocols/methods for the inspecting and testing of in-process raw materials, production equipment, and finished products.
· Ensures activities and items are in compliance with both Honeywell quality assurance standards and applicable government regulations.
· Performs analysis of reports and production data and identifies trends in the inspection of finished products, in-process materials and recommends corrective actions when necessary.
· Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling and statistical process control procedures are followed.
· Evaluates and analyzes the efforts in organizing, documenting, and interpreting inspection support documents and records.
· Works directly with customers to support product/process evaluations, audits, and compliance to customer-specific requirements.
· Performs internal audits of processes and functions to assure continued compliance to international standards and requirements.
· Leads and facilitates multi-disciplined RCCA and problem-solving.
· Position will support compliance to ISO9001, AS9100, and other relevant international standards
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-2 years’ experience in quality engineering, a similar role with evidence of success. Advanced/well established skills and knowledge within a quality or manufacturing-related discipline.
· 2+ years of experience with ISO9001 and AS9100.
· Degree in Technical, Engineering or closely related field.
· Excellent communication skills and be able to work equally well with executive, engineers, supervisors, and operators.
· Ability to work both independently and within a team, and be proficient in interpreting and applying established standards.
· Ability to identify problems and update or modify working methods in own role
· Experience with AS9100 compliance is highly desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.