PDS Tech Inc Sr Advanced Mechanical Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Advanced Mechanical Engineer in Temper, AZ.
• Create FEA models and perform structural and/or thermal analysis using ANSYS
• Perform engineering hand calculations using Excel, Matlab, or Visual Basic.
• Creation of technical documentation such as stress analysis reports, thermal analysis reports, and design review presentations
• Collaborating with project and design engineering teams
• Create and present analysis results in Critical Design Reviews
• Provide cost and workload estimation.
• Maintain schedule adherence to meet key milestones.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Demonstrated experience in structural, dynamic, and/or thermal analysis using FEA software (Ansys preferred)
• Fundamental understanding of mechanical engineering principals and the capability to apply sound engineering judgement when presented with incomplete or evolving problem statements or specifications.
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
• Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.