PDS Tech Inc Sr Advanced Mechanical Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Advanced Mechanical Engineer in Tempe, AZ
Designs, develops, and tests all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery.
Applies knowledge of engineering principles to design products such as engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc. May be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering
• 4-6 years of experience in the field of mechanical design or in a related area.
• Experience with the following: NX, GD&T, product data management (PDM) interfaces and Pro-E Knowledge,
• Experience with mechanical components for Aerospace applications
• Familiarity with mechanical product lines: Air turbine Starters, Pneumatic Controls, Actuation and Turbomachinery
• Experience with Team Center as a PDM system
• Experience with castings
• Experience with radial/linear stack-up analysis
• Ability to make proposals and create layout designs of complex machines
• Familiarity and knowledge of ASME Y14.5, ASME Y14.100 and ASM Y14.41
• Knowledge and understanding HTS1003 Honeywell Interpretive Spec
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.