PDS Tech Inc Sr Test Engineer in Tempe, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Test Engineer
• Design, procure, fabricate and maintain test equipment and facilities in support of repair and overhaul, production and development and qualification test solutions and the subsequent test execution.
• Workflow management via the Work Request System (WRS) – includes coordination with all Test Services functions, other Honeywell partners and outside suppliers.
• Being a steward of MT facilities and equipment – including development and execution of initiatives designed to maximize the value that Mechanical test offers customers.
• Support estimates for new tests/programs and new test solutions.
• Build and leverage a strong network. Have a bias for following, improving and developing standard processes.
• Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude and a working knowledge of pneumatic controls, actuation and start systems and applications as well as control and data systems.
• Communicate effectively with peers, customers, suppliers and leadership.
• Demonstrate strong project management skills (plan – execute – escalate).
Plan and execute facility solutions and testing for actuator, starter and pneumatic components and systems throughout product lifecycle from development and qualification into production and then repair and overhaul.
You Must Have:
• Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident, due to ITAR and Export Control restrictions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
• 4 - 6 years’ experience in testing /test solution design of mechanical systems and components
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.