PDS Tech Inc Inventory Clerk in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Inventory Clerk in Tewksbury, MA
Primarily provide support to the depot and field service groups in Tewksbury, MA by managing the Service Inventory for Pipettes and liquid handling automation equipment.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
Lead management for the service inventory located in Tewksbury, MA
Ensuring accurate location of Inventory
Responsible for Cycle Counting and report out to Finance and
Identifying and integrating new parts
Identifying and removing obsolete parts
Responsibility for ordering all parts and supplies as required by the service teams
Ordering of parts from Company and other vendors, including PO creation and order follow-up
Helping to identify uncommon or obsolete parts
Order service supplies from multiple vendors
Manage and drive improvements in the ordering process
Provide business process improvement support to service management
Continuously improve the inventory and cycle count process
Continuously improve the parts / supplies ordering process
Support team process development for depot and field
Primary support for depot shipping
Coordinate with the order entry administrator to ship customer units back from the depot.
Dispatch requested ULS shipping boxes to our customers for the return of their pipettes
As time allows, provide additional support to the depot and field service teams as directed by the Technical Service Manager
• No travel restrictions
• Ability to travel 10% of the time (Primarily to and from our offsite facility in Billerica, MA)
• Associate degree or 2 years work experience in an applicable field
• Ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
• Experience in customer engagement
• 2+ years’ experience in similar role
• Excellent computer skills including an very good understanding of Windows, Word, Excel
• Ability to learn and develop new processes within our CRM application (Salesforce.com
experience a plus)
• Strong in oral and written communications skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Business process improvement and development experience
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions,
proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
• Ability lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.