PDS Tech Inc Electrical Engineer in Thief River Falls, Minnesota
PDS Tech is looking for an Electrical Engineer 2 in Thief River Falls, MN or a remote opportunity:
• Design and develop various electrical systems including motors, electronic control units, switches, relays, wire harnesses, electronic displays, and lighting.
• Develop component and assembly level engineering drawings.
• Assist in design and documentation of vehicle electrical architecture including service manuals or part books.
• Review existing supplier designs for quality and cost to eliminate potential quality issues and identify potential cost savings.
• Review and create functional specifications and engineering design standards.
• Perform tolerance studies on components and assemblies and develop engineering component and assembly drawings.
• Manage component and system-level validation testing and conduct DFMEA to create test and analysis plans for product validation.
• Perform cross functional design reviews and Design for Assembly (DFA) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) assessments on components and assemblies.
• Work with outside suppliers to develop new technologies and cost reductions for electrical and electronic systems.
• Manage project schedules and budget to meet project requirements.
• Education : Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering required
• Years of Experience : 2 or more years of experience required
• Software Knowledge : Matlab, Microsoft Office applications, UG/ CAD/ Teamcenter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.