PDS Tech Inc Mechanical Engineer in Thief River Falls, Minnesota
PDS Tech is looking for an Mechanical Engineer for a position in Thief River Falls, MN:
• Design, analyze, and integrate products at the system and component level.
• Develop complex systems while working collaboratively across multiple engineering disciplines.
• Read and interpret engineering specifications
• Ensure products adhere to structural design.
• Understand detailed design process to interpret technical drawings of systems, components, and interfaces.
• Assist in technical input into vehicle level and sub- system trades.
• Support development testing and the manufacturing production process.
• Analyze and interpret test data and support technical reviews including direct interaction with customers.
• Apply GD&T to components and assemblies.
• Understand and apply prototype and low-volume manufacturing techniques including machining, casting, forging, and general fabrication to products.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering required, degree in mechanical engineering preferred
• Years of Experience: 2 years of experience required
• Software Knowledge: CAD/ SolidWorks/ ProE/UG-NX/ CATIA, Microsoft Office Applications,
• Knowledge of systems, suspension, component design, powertrain component design (gearboxes, differentials, and transmissions), chassis design (tube frame, monocoque), and vehicle dynamics desired
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to quality, timeliness, awareness of budget constraints, and other programmatic considerations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.