PDS Tech Inc Technicians in Thief River Falls, Minnesota
PDS Tech is looking for a Technicians for a position in Thief River Falls, MN:
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete routine technical work assignments.
• Develop test processes and procedures and occasionally lead elements of the test.
• Troubleshoot instrumentation application and outputs.
• Understand and implement methods and needs for calibration of instruments.
• Complete and document testing processes and results.
• Provide solutions to mechanical systems and general technical problems.
• Set up and install sensors such as thermocouples, strain gauges, current clamps, and load cells.
• Provide solutions and methods that are constructive and complete for engines, drive line, electrical systems, clutches, hydraulics, linkages, and applications in testing and product designs.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED required; Associate in Science Degree preferred; Mechanical or Electrical Degree preferred
• Years of Experience : 2 or more years of experience required
• Software Knowledge : Data acquisition systems, Microsoft Office Applications
• Valid Driver’s License required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.