PDS Tech Inc ISC Project Management Specialist in Torrance, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an ISC Project Management Specialist in Torrance, CA
• Create and maintain program schedule and track milestones
• Perform what if analyses for developing efficient project schedules and work arounds
• Improve processes related to program scheduling including resource loaded schedules and critical path analysis
• Actively participate in project reviews and provide clear, accurate project schedule assessment and give proactive advice to drive successful project completion thru various decision support tools/reports
• Analyze program risk
• Identify route cause to understand real problem
• Lead change
• Track budget and program financial data
You Must Have:
• Five (5) or more years of work experience in a directly related field administering PP&C projects or programs.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding of finance activities supporting PP&C
• User experience of SAP
• Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
• Project Management Professional certification
• Strong Microsoft Office Project or Scheduling experience
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN /PERM Citizen
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.