PDS Tech Inc Technician - Electronic - Level 4 in Torrance, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Lead Engineering Technician in Torrance, CA.
This project requires RF and circuitry lab support to:
1) Board assembly, component placement, soldering, repair on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s).
2) Mechanically assemble radar units; be familiar with mechanical hardware and mechanical hardware terminology; provide constructive feedback about assembly issues
3) Assist with circuit troubleshooting activities
4) Support radar integration and verification testing; incl. Lab test setup
5) Mechanical drilling/smoothing/cutting/assembly to modify the Torrance van with equipment to support radar data collections
6) Maintain lab assembly/soldering workstation and create requests for tools and materials as required
7) Organize and maintain assembly BOM kits
8) Prepare packages to mail to various Honeywell and external sites, and receive mailed packages
9) Capture preliminary circuit design/draft work using mentor graphics design software (Optional)
1.4 Project Deliverables
o Technician support
o Mechanically assembled radar units
o Assembled and modified test circuits, test boards and radar PCBs
o Radar installed on Torrance Van
o Lab setup for radar testing
The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High School diploma/GED. Suppliers should obtain a copy of the candidate’s highest level of education (HSD/GED or degree) to avoid delays in on boarding”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.