PDS Tech Inc Ticket Manager in Troy, Michigan
PDS Tech Inc., is seeking a Ticket Manager in Troy, MI
The Ticket Manager is responsible for analysis and synchronization of the customer ticket systems. Track ticket progress, generate reports, maintain communication, and support analysis.
● Ensures flawless synchronization of Defect management (ticket) systems between the customer ticketing and the client internal ticketing system.
● Defines, set ups and maintains the interface between the ticketing systems of the customer and the client ticketing system with support from internal IT department
● Assigns unassigned customer tickets, i.e. assign tickets to a category (e.g. customer end function)
● Manages and moderates process of re-assignment of internal tickets between categories.
● Distributes (prime) tickets to the responsible in the development team.
● Maintains Customer Project-tickets in case of a corresponding Platform-ticket.
● Gather and analyze all initial data for the newly opened tickets.
● Support statistical reporting of trace, problems, and errors.
● Maintain ticket progress communication between all relevant engineers and managers.
● Generate weekly ticket reports.
● Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Software Engineering
● Minimum 2 years of automotive experience.
● Experience in automotive electrical system development, design and validation.
● Previous assignment experience within a vehicle OEM or Tier 1 electrical systems organization.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
● Strong communication skills with specific experience in customer technical proposal presentation development and delivery.
● French and/or Spanish language skills desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.