PDS Tech Inc C++ Sr Software Engr. - Secret Clearance, Tucson, AZ in Tucson, Arizona
PDS TECH INC. has an exciting opportunity for the role of, C++ Sr Software Engineer II - Secret Clearance located in Tucson, AZ 85756
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: email@example.com
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
NOTE: 6 Months Contract Applicant must be a US Citizen & Must have Active Secret Clearance
Applies technical expertise in the development of C++ software for embedded multi-processor systems.
Develops complete software solutions, and influences the successful completion of supported programs and projects.
Reviews software products for soundness of technical correctness and adequacy. Produces documentation related to the design and release of software artifacts.
Understands and utilizes agile software development methods, automation, and continuous integration, particularly Scrum.
Displays initiative and can work well alone or as a member of a team. Follows organizational / program / project processes and procedures. Interacts with senior software personnel through both written and verbal communication.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience developing embedded software in C+• Experience and knowledge of Linux and Windows computing environments
• Hardware/software integrator for real time embedded software
• Experience with all phases of software development including requirements analysis, implementation, unit test, integration and maintenance
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
• Current DoD Secret clearance
• Experience developing software using an Agile Software methodology with the Scrum Framework; working well in a dynamic team environment
• Proficiency utilizing software debugging tools to troubleshoot software implementation and ensure integrity of the software products
• Understanding of computer architecture and computer hardware optimization techniques
• Optimization/performance of algorithms in embedded code on hardware and simulation
• Working knowledge in the build automation tools Make and CMake on both Linux and Windows platforms
• Working knowledge and experience with configuration management tools, in particular Synergy
• Parallel programming principles and processes for technical computing environments
• Experience with unit test frameworks (Google Test), computer in the loop, hardware in the loop and closed loop simulation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in an integration lab environment working on software/hardware
• Experience with Windriver Workbench and VxWorks 6.9.X
• Experience with TI Code Composer Studio v5.X
• Experience with Eclipse/CDT integrated development environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.