PDS Tech Inc Recruiter in Tucson, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Recruiter in Tucson, AZ
• Position provides operational support to the Talent Acquisition organization, its members and other business partners and customers at large.
• Performs a wide range of recruitment and onboarding tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Reconciles and facilitates new hire paperwork and orientation for the Bargaining Unit.
• May establish and document TA processes and procedures, and conducts and supports on-going internal and external audits.
• Serve as the focal point for the Bargaining Unit assessments with the testing of applicants, scoring of associated tests and coordinating interviews with hiring managers.
• Other daily responsibilities as assigned and may include, but are not limited to: security clearance process and other on-boarding questions.
• Ability to work within established service level agreements.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• Two (2) years of overall experience working in a fast paced recruiting, HR, customer service and/or comparable environment..
• Some experience preparing briefings, slides, instructions, correspondence, and/or other documentation for the organization or related stakeholders
• Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with data entry, word processing and or maintaining team collaboration tools
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Desired Education, Experience and Skills:
• Associates degree and previous experience supporting recruiting or HR teams.
• Advanced SharePoint experience
• Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables and macros)
• Experience with PeopleSoft, HireRight, BrassRing/Kenexa and other HR systems preferred.
• Experience performing in a transaction-oriented and rapidly growing environment
• Demonstrated administrative support to management and HR in order to customize departmental and individualized needs necessary to elevate company performance, overall proficiency and cross-functional teamwork.
• Certifying Authority
• Prior DOD contractor experience.
• Prior bargaining unit / union experience
• Background working with and maintaining HR confidential materials
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.