PDS Tech Inc Sr Employment Recruiter in Tucson, Arizona
PDS TECH INC. is seeking Sr Employment Recruiter position located in Tuscon,AZ.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter s is seeking experienced, full lifecycle Talent Acquisition Recruiters to join our Talent Acquisition team.
Recruiters will be responsible for partnering with functional business leaders to assess talent requirements, determine recruitment strategies to identify qualified applicants, and for processing and onboarding selected candidates.
In this position the selected candidates will support leaders and hiring managers in one or more client groups and will consistently develop strong candidate relationships.
The selected individuals will proactively engage client leadership teams to establish a common understanding of the Talent Acquisition policies, processes, and service level agreements.
Talent Acquisition Recruiters will foster a strong customer service orientation, provide leadership, work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Works with hiring managers and other members of the Talent Acquisition team to determine staffing requirements, create and write job descriptions/postings, develop staffing plans, conduct strategy sessions, and adhere to overall staffing processes and policies.
• Manages the complete recruitment lifecycle to include sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, interviewing, and extending offers to selected candidates. • Generates leads via web, research lists, referrals, job fairs, databases and supports University Programs initiatives and events
. • Accountable for the effective implementation of Talent Acquisition processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO, C/PGE, Competitor Hires, Conflicts of Interest and other legal requirements.
• Utilizes operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support leaders and managers in determining effective projections for staffing / personnel needs.
• Provides oversight where appropriate to ensure compliance with established practices and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Develops and executes offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
• Consults with hiring managers to understand business requirements to develop or build diverse candidate pipelines to generate of candidates who meet the job requirements.
• Acts as a liaison between Talent Acquisition / Hiring Manager, Human Resource Business Partners and other internal customers to implement new procedures and best practices.
• Tracks and reports on staffing activities to ensure Talent Acquisition achieves key hiring milestones and has appropriate resources to staff new business.
This includes, but not limited to real time requisition and candidate management within the Applicant Tracking System
• A minimum of four years of full lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing as would be gained through exempt recruitment experience.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful recruiting strategies.
• Demonstrated experience sourcing candidates via networks, referrals, social networking, and other sourcing channels.
• Must work well independently with a high level of responsibility and navigate effectively in matrix environments.
• Proven ability to build strong, collaborative work relationships with colleagues and internal customers; strong consultative, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, multitasking skills and effective project management skills.
• Must be capable of developing solutions to problems that require a degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation while providing front-line recruiting support to mid-level leaders for their organizations. Desired Other: • Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field preferred; 8 years of directly related experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree. • Experience with the BrassRing/Kenexa applicant tracking system platform.
• Strong understanding of government contract related audit and compliance areas, such as OFCCP regulations, or Safe Harbor laws.
. Desired Othe r:
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field preferred; 8 years of directly related experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Experience with the BrassRing/Kenexa applicant tracking system platform.
Strong understanding of government contract related audit and compliance areas, such as OFCCP regulations, or Safe Harbor laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.