PDS Tech Inc Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Wentzville, Missouri
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Terms: 90-day contract to hire.
Location: Wentzville, MO.
Hours: M – F (8 to 5 some flex).
Ensures materials are identified, handled, and stored safely during receiving and product is correctly labeled, packaged, and picked up by the correct carrier service during shipping.
Manager: Purchasing Manager
MoR (Manager Once Removed): Operations Manager
Immediate Subordinates: None
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1-2 years warehouse experience.
• Basic math and reading skills.
• Basic computer competency.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
• Ability to stand and move for extended periods of time.
• Manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately.
• Receiving in small pack items and qualifying their destination based on packing slips and system info.
• Receiving pallet shipments, verifying manifests and facilitating proper material storage in a timely manner.
• Processing outgoing small pack shipments and supervising order packaging process for accuracy.
• Supervising small pack pickups and verifying box labels and quantities.
• Working with Production Supervisor and packagers to stage, segregate and identify outgoing pallet shipments.
• Working with order fulfillment team to schedule pallet shipments with freight carriers.
• Supervising truck loading and verifying freight manifests and BOLs.
• Proactively recommending process improvements, including corrective or preventative actions.
• Assist Shipping & Receiving Supervisor with stocking, consolidation, and inventory storage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.