PDS Tech Inc A/P & A/R Clerk in West Palm Beach, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an A/P & A/R Clerk, in West Palm Beach, FL.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength. Specific responsibilities for this position include:
• It is crucial the candidate works well with sales team and understands our customers are repeat customers and must be treated with respect so as not to damage relationships.
• Responsible for the daily follow up and collection activity of approx. 2,000 customer accounts: Maintenance, Open Order, New Equipment and Modernization accounts.
• Prepare customer concessions and Legal/Collection packages – prepare, obtain signatures, send into NAA, and follow-up that documents are processed.
• Follow up on status of liens with NCS.
• Follow-up and perform collection activities.
• Account reconciliations – both internal and external customers
• Call approximately 50-75 customers a day regarding collection issues.
• Keep customer contact information current in our systems - phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses.
• Send invoices and statements to customers as requested or as necessary to collect on accounts.
• Document all collection activities within JDE Account Activity Log (notes).
• Hold collection meetings with reps monthly.
• Prepare data for monthly regional collection meetings.
• Manage the A/R reserve list to collect all possible balances.
• Utilize Linx to locate customer information and raise cancellation alerts in Linx as deemed necessary.
• Special Projects
• Follow all company policy and procedures.
• Complete all required ethics training courses.
- Certifications AA/AS degree preferred Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum 5 years of experience
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
Must have excellent communication style in both written and verbal
Experience collecting for high volume B2B AR portfolios (over 2,000 invoices on the monthly Trial Balance)
Driven to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Fluent in numerous computer-based collections applications
Respects accountability expectations
Able to work well in teams, with colleagues at all levels of the organization
Able to stay focused on achieving targets, whether working independently or in partnership with colleagues
Professionally conscientious in personal presentation and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.