PDS Tech Inc Financial Analyst in West Palm Beach, Florida
PDS Tech is seeking a Financial Analyst to work in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Support reporting and analysis of restructuring programs including coordination with Business Units and the Controller's organization.
Support the monthly Financial Assessment process various analytical tasks.
Directly support the Financial Manager of the Program on all financial issues, including business decision-making and budget management.
Develop and analyze business case models, which will be utilized to evaluate the economic impact of business decisions on the Program.
Key responsibilities include:
• Analyze actual results and provide variance analysis for leadership.
• Support quarterly forecast and monthly R&O consolidation and analysis.
• Support Fire & Security annual planning cycle through P&L/WC analysis, presentation preparation, and HFM/system updates.
• Streamline and optimize existing processes and design new processes to reduce churn required within the FP&A group.
• Support long-range planning process for the Fire & Security segment.
• Support regular (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) reporting of dashboard and financial metrics.
• Consolidating information into company-wide financial statements and preparing for review with senior management.
• Maintain existing PowerBI reports and support further digital tool development within FSP BUs.
• Develop dashboards and other visual reporting tools utilizing platforms like PowerBI
• Prepare monthly and quarterly EBIT roadmap based on an analysis performed and by collecting information from variance departments and functional groups (Supply Chain, Operations, commercial teams, etc)
• Prepare ad hoc analysis and data investigation as required.
• Five or more years of experience in Finance or FP&A role supporting distribution/manufacturing financial reporting
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP, reporting requirements, financial analysis techniques, and budgeting/forecasting processes, financial/cost analysis, pricing analysis, and budgeting/forecasting skills.
• Experience working in a high-pace, complex and matrixed environments
• Experience with international and operationally complex businesses
• Experienced analytical and spreadsheet development skills, along with prior advanced knowledge of financial consolidation systems (HFM preferred) and Excel.
• Experience working with and developing visual reporting utilizing tools like Power BI.
• Strong interpersonal and functional skill sets
• You should be adaptable, organized, and work well within a highly collaborative team framework.
• Experience optimizing existing processes and designing new processes.
• Bachelor's degree required. Preferred fields of study Finance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.