PDS Tech Inc Marketing Analyst in West Palm Beach, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Knowledge and Skills
• Previous Marketing or agency experience is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills. Familiarity with AP-style business writing a plus.
• Robust organizational, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail, and an appropriate sense of urgency, prioritization and tenacity in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have sufficient experience to successfully navigate complex organizations and effectively coordinate work among cross-functional teams.
• Ability to drive results absent of formal authority or lines of accountability.
• Must have the ability to work across organizational functions and business units with individuals in all levels of the organization and enjoy success as part of a working team.
• Previous Marketing experience and passion for new technologies required
• Proven self-starter and ability to balance multiple and changing priorities simultaneously.
• Highly motivated, proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment of change.
• Ability to develop strong relationships in a team environment and work independently.
• Strong attention to detail and creative thinking.
• Strong business acumen, management, analytical, problem-solving, project management, time management, organizational and leadership skills.
• Knowledgeable in best practices and online applications.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Photoshop is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.