PDS Tech Inc Recruiter in West Palm Beach, Florida
PDS Tech is seeking a Recruiter to work in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Manages recruiting, interviews, and recommendations for placement of candidates from both internal and external sources.
Manages working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of human resource needs.
Consults with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates.
Extends offers to selected candidates and may arrange for relocation.
Stays informed of developments in wages and salaries, employee benefits and general human resource policies.
Manage and plan intern and rotational program recruiting programs
Coordinate and manage networking events, virtual panels and information sessions, career fairs etc
Support intern program process and centralized events
Manage recruiting calendar, scheduling, and event planning for group events
Manage shipping and inventory of early career assets for recruiting events
Assist with travel, expenses , process and payment items for career fairs , vendors etc.
Support the recruiting team’s brand internally by maintaining a strong client service approach, attention to detail, and thoughtful communication
Qualifications / Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Comfortable adapting to a variety of different tasks and the ability to work with little daily guidance
• 2+ years of experience in University Relations, Talent Operations, Recruiting or related field; professional services background preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills;
• Ability to execute on projects in a fluid environment with speed
• High degree of accuracy and efficiency, attention to detail, and follow-through
• Must be able to work fairly independently as the rest of the team is remote.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.