PDS Tech Inc Sales Representative in Whippany, New Jersey
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sales Representative, in Whippany, NJ.
- The MultiChannel Inside Sales Team is a remote/office-based sales team currently supporting various portfolios within the Pharmaceutical Division. While the strategies vary across brands the team is responsible for the management of territories, non-targeted/white-space targets, and the pull-through of various strategies and support functions as defined by the respective brands.
The MultiChannel Inside Sales Consultant is responsible for interacting with healthcare providers remotely to increase brand awareness, drive utilization, and meet objectives by successfully executing on identified strategies.
This is accomplished through the developing and maintaining of relationships with healthcare providers (HCPs) and support staff within targeted accounts/HCPs, engaging in clinical discussions with HCPs and other relevant staff within assigned territories.
The MultiChannel Inside Sales Consultants will interact in accordance with guidelines pertaining to interactions between pharma sales professionals and HCPs, utilizing approved tools and resources for product promotion in order to pull through various sales strategies.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Establish and maintain relationships with customers with the objective of driving sales and increasing brand
Manage daily call activity through planning an effective sales targeting approach, meeting all KPIs based on defined expectations.
Manage multiple vacant geographies and identified business strategies across various therapeutic areas within the Client Pharmaceutical division using multiple channels and conducting online presentations through various channels including Veeva Engage, MS Teams and Zoom with the intent of targeting HCPs, Pharmacists, Nurses or other support staff within assigned accounts to achieve sales goals and meet objectives.
Provide additional customer support through occasional field visits, and working closely with field colleagues and Medical Team including Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) and Oncology Nurse Educators.
Determine account-specific call planning and targeting based on data analysis; through strategic profiling and managing of target lists.
Develop business plans and SWOT analysis for assigned geographies and HCPs to execute on strategies to drive revenue or generate enrollments to meet or exceed quarterly goals.
Partner with the field, including field management, on territory coverage, and provide detailed knowledge transfers for territory transitions.
Demonstrate value proposition working closely with customers to advise on business decisions, analyze office trends, advise on purchasing decisions, strategize based on the goals of the account, and partner closely with the billing personnel of customers to mitigate rebate and reimbursement issues.
Work closely with accounts to identify prospective contracting opportunities; works with internal partners to onboard, align, manage and optimize contracts pertinent to business. Provide support to mitigate issues as it pertains to SP, reimbursement and acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Must be technologically proficient with all Microsoft applications and overall computer capabilities
• Ability to multitask, detail-oriented and accuracy in recording/handling of product information.
• Demonstrated procedural proficiency and knowledge of clinical data for all products.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong-rapport-building skills, and excellent active listening skills.
• Competency interpreting sales metrics, strong selling, persuasion and presentation skills, working knowledge of the pharmaceutical/device industry preferred, and/or general knowledge of FDA’s promotional regulations.
• Proven track record of high performance and can demonstrate a customer obsession approach
Prior Sales Experience – Preferred
Prior Pharmaceutical Sales Experience – Preferred
Remote/Telesales Experience – Preferred
Oncology Experience - Preferred
Travel Requirements: (if applicable) Less than 10%. During pandemic 0% travel required until further notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.