PDS Tech Inc A&P Mechanic in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking A&P Mechanics in Wichita, KS.
To identify and correct malfunctioning jet, turboprop, and reciprocating multi-engine aircraft mechanical components and systems.
Performs 100 hour annual and progressive inspections as well as modification work on customer aircraft.
Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools, and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
Assist in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Must have 3+ years experience as an A&P Mechanic
-Strong preference for 5+ years
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Must possess an A&P License
- Requires high school or equivalent.
- Experience or working knowledge of aircraft systems or avionics.
- General aviation experience preferred with experience on Cessna Citation, Hawker or King Air aircraft a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.