PDS Tech Inc Assembly Worker in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Assembly Worker, in Wichita, KS.
As the Manufacturing Assembler you will assemble purchased and fabricated parts, weldments, and sub-assemblies to produce a wide variety of attachments and non-hydrostatic operated basic units to prescribed specification.
• Perform tasks required to position, install, attach, and apply parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
• Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
• Perform minor rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly. Make adjustments or alignments to components involving cleaning, drilling, tapping, filling, etc.
• Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
• Rotate between three consecutive work stations to compete various assembly tasks
• Perform all tasks within safety guidelines.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement process.
• Perform other duties as assigned by lead person or department team leader
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment with at least 3 months in production setting
Ability to work with computers and software systems
Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to perform each essential duty and physical requirements satisfactorily
Must be able to effectively prioritize work tasks and requirements
Must be a team player and also be self-motivated
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.