PDS Tech Inc Avionics And Electrical Systems Engineer in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an AES Engineer in Wichita, KS
The Avionics and Electrical Systems engineer is responsible for all of the avionics and electrical design aspects as well as all of the aircraft wiring interface for all of the aircraft systems. Their emphasis is on ensuring that the avionics and electrical systems on the aircraft provide the required and desired functions, meet the highest standard of safety, and meet customer reliability expectations.
• Prepare wiring diagrams for all aircraft systems. Coordinate with AES mechanical system team for harness build requirements using computer based drafting tools (Mentor Graphics/Capital Logic and HarnessXC).
• Write functional tests, test plans, conformity requests, and compliance reports.
• Perform analysis requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
• Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired. • Minimum 5 years of avionics and electrical wiring diagram design experience is required. Experience with Mentor Graphics/Capital Logic and HarnessXC is preferred.
• Experience in writing functional tests, test plans, conformity requests, and compliance reports.
• Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Time management skills are required to work multiple concurrent projects of various size and scope.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required, Visio experience is desired.
• Experience in writing test plans, conformity requests, functional tests, and compliance reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related Engineering field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.