PDS Tech Inc Avionics And Electrical Systems Installation Engineer in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking AES Installation Engineer
The Avionics and Electrical Systems Installations engineer ensures that the installation of all avionics and electrical equipment on the aircraft meet environmental, functional, weight, cost, and structural requirements to support the highest standard of safety and customer reliability expectations.
Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired.
• Minimum 5 years of CATIA mechanical design experience for component and assembly design and drafting is required. Experience with CATIA V6 is preferred.
• Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Time management skills are required to work multiple concurrent projects of various size and scope.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required, Visio experience is desired.
• Design knowledge of electrical bonding criteria, thermal cooling requirements for electronic equipment, EMI shielding, and High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF) / Indirect Effects of Lightning (IEL) installation criteria is considered a plus
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited institution is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.