PDS Tech Inc Electrical Engineer in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech Inc is seeking an Electrical Engineer in Wichita, KS
• Responsible for developing and completing complex engineering designs. Ensures designs meet or exceed customers’ expectations and Quality and Safety standards.
• Position requires a strong avionics/electrical systems background and the ability to conduct avionics and electrical systems testing both on and off the aircraft. An ability to develop wiring diagrams utilizing company electronic drawing tools is preferred.
• Works with Service Center personnel in reviewing customer requests for aircraft installations. Evaluates feasibility of the requested alterations and provides alternate solutions if necessary.
• Monitors and researches new technologies and FAA mandates for potential project opportunities to support the aftermarket.
• Guides and directs activities to ensure timely and efficient completion of assigned projects.
• Development of program schedules outlining key deliverables and establishing time lines for completion of tasks,
• Responsible for identifying FAR’s (Federal Aviation Regulations) applicable to any given project and establishing a means of compliance for those regulations.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.