PDS Tech Inc Project Engineer in Wichita, Kansas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Project Engineer in Wichita, KS
This role may interface with all levels of management and with customers internally and externally.
Project Engineer in Defense will be responsible for defining and executing development and customer funded programs for Defense and Special Missions related client Aviation products. This role may interface with all levels of management and with customers internally and externally.
• Bachelor's degree required in Engineering or relative field.
• 5 years’ direct work experience
• 7+ years’ direct work experience
• Familiarity of both FAA and military programs and certification activities
• Processes and understanding of Design and can read engineering drawings and parts list
• Ability to produce technical writings such as Statements of Work for internal and external customers
• General knowledge of both Beechcraft and Cessna products preferred
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to influence without authority and exhibits managerial courage
• Strong business acumen
• Developing process improvement initiatives
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft desktop publishing applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe InDesign)
• General knowledge of Cessna and Beechcraft tools, such as DDS/Enovia V6 (Beechcraft) and PIOS/EEDS/Enovia v6 (Cessna).
• U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.