PDS Tech Inc Electro Mechanical Basic- 2nd shift in Wilson, North Carolina
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Basic 2nd shift in Wilson, NC.
Under direct supervision, performs routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes. Requires use of a few simple hand tools. Ensure work is accomplished with high quality, in a timely fashion and is compliant with all company, city, state and federal regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn to set up and assemble parts.
• Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
• Learn to accurately read and follow procedures, routing and other work instructions.
• Responsible for quality product standards with no defects.
• Meet customer deadlines.
• Responsible for building parts that meet customer expectations.
• Responsible to comply with applicable elements of quality systems.
• Participate in cost reduction plans and continuous improvement plans/events, as required.
• Participate in audits.
• Acquire applicable skill/knowledge/certifications as required.
• Maintain materials, equipment, and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
• Comply with all rules and regulations of United Technologies, including, but not limited to: Environmental Health and Safety, Ethics, International Trade Compliance and Human Resources.
• Complete assigned tasks, not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of department objectives and to develop individual skills.
• Check work methods and results for conformance to standards and re-instruct as required.
• Report to lead or supervisor on work progress and updates including conditions surrounding failures to meet quality standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be US Citizen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.