PDS Tech Inc Systems Engineer - Sr 1 in Wilsonville, Oregon
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer - Sr 2, in Wilsonville, OR
Reach out to the Recruiter directly
Our Systems Engineering team is responsible for overall vision system, head-up guidance and helmet display system requirement definition, including the definition of interfaces with other aircraft systems, the definition of desired functionality (including display formats and behaviors), and the verification and validation of the correct implementation of these defined characteristics, as well as LRU system definition and qualification. Systems Engineers initially work under the direction of a Lead Systems Engineer on one or more development programs, and are involved in the preparation of system-level verification procedures, and the execution of those procedures. Growth to a lead engineer position is encouraged.
• Identification of system-level requirements and preparation of system specifications, system descriptions, wiring diagrams, interface control documents, software & hardware requirement documentation.
• Developing system and safety requirements in accordance with ARP-4754A, ARP-4761 or MIL-STD-882.
• Providing conceptual design to foster decomposition of the system requirements into lower level requirements; working collaboratively with a hardware and software engineering design team to develop functions into their design states.
• Preparing and participating in system design reviews in accordance with MIL-STD-1521.
• Developing system integration cases and procedures to be executed on system integration test stations, customer simulators, and on flight test vehicles.
• Developing system verification cases and procedures to verify all system and safety requirements.
• Preparation of system functional test procedures and creation of traceability from system functional requirements; providing inputs into development of standard test procedure format and test coverage analysis.
• Generation of certification compliance reports based on the certification basis for a given program.
• 4 year STEM degree required
• Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.