PDS Tech Inc Contract Administrator I in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Contract Administrator I, in Windsor Locks, CT.
• Provide SAP order placement support
• Provide coordination support between Program Office, Engineering, Finance and Supply Chain on various contract related matters including subcontract management assistance
• Support customer review meetings and help resolve any matters affecting contract/program administration
• Support internal compliance to all contractual documents
• Support internal meetings to ensure all involved departments understand the contractual requirements
• Support preparation of monthly contract status/progress reports for internal us and/or submittal to the customers
• Support Contract Flow Downs to Program management, Finance, Operations and Supply Chain via SAP and/or similar tools
• Support submittal of monthly invoices, customer required paperwork, monitor receivables, cash collections, and ensure payment from customers per the terms of contracts
• Support the operations team with review and input regarding various contract activities such as delivery issues, shipping containers, customer supplied parts, etc.
• Support contract administration of customer delivery schedules to ensure operations and supply chain can meet the customer delivery requirements
• SAP order administration experience
• Self-sufficient in Microsoft Office products
• Eligibility to gain access to program materials and products governed by ITAR requirements
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas simply
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure and within time constraints
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• USG Contracts experience, and familiarity with FARS and DFARS a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.