PDS Tech Inc Electrical-ENT in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager for an open position in Windsor Locks, CT.
Review and interpret Customers’ requirements regarding Electrical Component Quality, Product Assurance, Reliability and the equipment’s operating environments including the Radiation environments (Total Dose and Single Event Effects).
• Help develop and manage the Preliminary Electrical Parts List and support the Supply Chain in procurement of same.
• Develop and maintain component procurement specifications, drawings, and Statements of Work (SOW) for Custom devices.
• Prepare test plans and procedures for Heavy Ion testing and Proton testing. Interpret Radiation Lab test results.
• Support and participate in Design Reviews for Supplier Designed Equipment (SDE). Responding to component manufacturer’s requests for information (SRI).
• Identify alternate component, help reduce component lead times, and mitigate component obsolescence.
• Review and assessing GIDEP alerts for potential impacts.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to the Customer’s Parts Control Board (PCB)
• Clear, concise communication style and attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy required.
• Willingness to work paid Overtime is required, as needed to support program milestones. Flexible working arrangements are available.
• Experience with Radiation Effects Analysis including Single Event Upsets and Latch-up desired.
• Knowledge of Radiation effects and Single events on non-volatile memory devices desired.
• Prior experience with Component Engineering for NASA or Military programs (development through flight) desired.
• Familiarity with High-reliability (Mil-class S,V and K) electrical parts control requirements (selection, qualification, traceability, inspection) desired.
• Component Failure Analysis processes, including hands-on experience with test equipment desired.
• Familiarity with military specifications and military part numbers desired.
• Experience with Electrical Component derating practices desired.
• Familiarity with establishing requirements for Component Procurement Specifications preferred.
• Failure Analysis techniques and use of FA lab equipment preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar role preferred
• Education : Bachelors
• Citizenship : US Citizen
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.