PDS Tech Inc Escrow Processor in Yuma, Arizona
PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Receptionist for an Escrow Processor position in Yuma, AZ
To work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process closing packages. Have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer expectations.
• Process and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy.
• Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
• Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for approval.
• Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies.
• Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the packages are being sent. On purchase closings, call at least 48 hours prior to closing date.
• Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, attorneys.
Role Specific Knowledge
• Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic understanding of title clearance.
• Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules.
• Comprehensive understanding of pay off per diems & tax prorations, interest etc.
• Have a complete understanding of lenders documents and recordings.
• Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Mandatory: Spanish speaking mandatory
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of a High School diploma
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
Complete company required training and classes as directed by your manager.
Scope of Job:
Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
Autonomy of Job:
Under general supervision: occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project-type tasks may receive “Strict” or “Direct” supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
Supervisory Responsibility of Job:
Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed
Work is primarily light; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.